What is the Harmony BluePrint?
We understand that it’s challenging to optimize your space and remain unbiased about your belongings all while learning the Feng Shui concepts. Your home environment holds the clues for what’s working and not working in your life. When you optimize your home environment, you learn to understand the meaning of the things in your space. You can decide to let go of what’s holding you back and add in supportive items and elements using what you already own. As you implement the changes, your energy improves and new opportunities open up.
The Harmony BluePrint was developed by Jen Boyd, founder of Elements of Harmony. Jen is a certified Feng Shui practitioner from the Western School of Feng Shui in Solana Beach, CA and has also spent over 20 years in corporate marketing and sales. Since 2003, Jen has had the opportunity to work with hundreds of amazing clients across the US creating harmonious home and work environments through practical and simple Feng Shui principles. Jen’s down-to-earth approach to Feng Shui makes this ancient study easy and understandable for today’s lifestyle. Jen also brings attention to the importance of self-care and how to honor your personal Ch’i. Jen created the Harmony BluePrint by observing what worked best for those clients achieving the greatest results and by incorporating the natural practices she implemented in her own life. The Harmony BluePrint is a proven framework that encompasses all the key aspects of Feng Shui to ensure they are properly implemented into the space and activities you need to have a harmonious life.
In this 5-session consulting program, you will:
1. Set your intentions and learn what is supportive or unsupportive in your home.
2. Gain a detailed action plan for optimizing your environment by moving, removing, and making changes to the placement of your artwork, furniture, belongings, and elements.
3. Identify the natural elements that you need in order to live in balance.
4. Learn how to create comfortable bedrooms, home office, and living areas.
5. Learn how to bring real focus to how you honor your personal Ch’i so that you spend your time doing more of what you love and matters in your life.
6. BONUS - Learn how to space clear your home in order to release old, stagnant energy and set your intention for new opportunities.
Humans are influenced by their environments. If there are unsupportive items or architectural features in your space, they can be representing obstacles in your life. When you remove or change these items and subtly add in your intentions and elements (typically using what you already own) the space - and your life - feels more at ease and calm. Life’s opportunities present themselves in a new light and you feel your best. When you engage your environments as a palate for positive change, you can improve your relationships, prosperity, and overall well-being. Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with Jen today. Why? Because when you feel good in your space, you feel good in your life.